11 February 2010

I really need to start that "Bucket List"

So you know that whole "Well behaved women never make history" saying? Well, I am thinking of taking that to a whole new level... because of Bill Clinton.

No, not because of that whole blue dress incident, but the fact that he had two stents inserted into his heart arteries today. I have to tell you that Mr. However old he is, is in much better shape than me and his heart is giving out. I am screwed. Anything that hasn't been surgically removed from my 44 yr. old body was either fractured or broken when the semi hit me. I think it's time I start thinking about making the history books.

Let me see, I can no longer do anything athletic, so thats out. My cooking is at 5th grade level at best, so the Food channel isn't calling. I want to say I am a great Poker player, but...some people would differ.

Then there is criminal activity, but with that 50/50 factor that hovers over me, the chance of getting away with robbing a bank is minimal, plus I would never last in prison. I am too high maintenance and I need lots of pillows to sleep with.

While I am trying to figure out how I will make History before my ticker gives out, I will focus on the fact that I only live 2 blocks from the hospital, so thats a plus. But if I have to go there I am taking a fake drivers license belonging to Hillary Clinton so that I get the best possible care while I am there. I will make MK dress up like the Secret Service and demand that after they fix my heart... they give me LOTS of pillows.

Nyn

No comments:

Post a Comment