29 November 2009

Is this month over yet?

I need November to be put in the history books. I declared it over weeks ago but Thanksgiving didn't get the message. Being me is a difficult thing to manage because most people either love what they already have or hate their life and want what they don't have. I am so happy for what I have and so bitchy about what I don't. hmmm

It has been a tough month physically and I still won't have answers for a few more weeks which has kept me in the house alot. I get myself to the point of being jealous of people who are out in the world even though I adore my family and the things around me also knowing that when I do go out I just end up wishing I was at home being comfy and enjoying my familiar crazy circle of family.

So today I decided to go out shopping for alittle bit. Just me. Some Nyn time to mingle among the 'Normals' for a bit. I was listening ( aka. eavesdropping) as I was looking at lotions and then I hear this man say to his wife "What is body butter?" and then she says " you put it on and lick it". OMG this is why I like my life because maybe if I was in another healthier body these are the morons that would be in my life. So while that idiot is at home licking chemicals off of her skin trying to get the taste of vanilla I am here listening to my normal people yelling for the Steelers and eating Creme brulee that MK made. Well it's my normal anyway.

Here's to December.... I may or may not leave the house.
Nyn

No comments:

Post a Comment