01 November 2009

I swear it was a MIRACLE!!

After my last post on Anemia which was after my Hysterectomy you would think the medical Gods were done screwing with me but that would be to easy.
Apparently a huge abcess the size of a softball grew were my uterus used to be. I was in the hospital...which I am so over. They did horrible things to my body...which I am so over. Now I am home trying to get better...which my family is so over. But. that. is not what I am here to tell you about.

So I am sitting on the couch tonight trying to figure out again why the universe is out to get me as usual. Oh I should have told you before I started this that I am addicted to "Soft Lips". There isn't anything better and I have them everywhere so I don't have a breakdown. Anyway I look over at the end table and I bumped my Soft Lips tube and WATCHED it roll off onto the floor. Dilema. Big Dilema because trust me without the gory details that I can't bend over and pick it up so now I am faced with having to ask the 16yr. old to get it and she just likes messing with me or asking MK to do like the 2000th thing for me in 10 minutes.

I am not joking I stressed over this for about 15 minutes while pretending to watch tv. So then. Right when I was about to scream for Soft Lips help I glance at the end table and... THERE IT WAS! ON THE TABLE! I freak out and tell Mk and Caity that a miracle has been performed for me to which they reply that I can't remember what the hell I had for breakfast let alone when the Soft Lips tube fell. Whatever. I am now convinced that the tube of Soft Lips miracle was letting me know that I am completely cured and that when I go for my next cat scan this week it will all be revealed. Your with me right?

I was going to call the Pope but I am not Catholic so I am not sure if this counts plus I will wait until after my tests but I am worried that I won't be able to share this with the world because I heard Mk and Caity making plans of their own to make a few calls and...have me put in a quiet place for awhile so I'm not sure how this week will go. Damn 50/50.
Nyn

No comments:

Post a Comment