27 September 2009

50/50 Just Never Stops

The last week or so I have not felt well. I thought the surgery was so easy buy it looks like it kicked my butt big time. Anyway so I was pretty immuned to everything. Nothing was really getting me mad or getting me emotional. Life were just kind of going on around me while I just wanted some life breathed back into me... until Friday night.

Mk takes me out for dinner that evening to get me out of the house and among the living. We drove over an hour to our favorite Italian place so I wasn't even feeling on top of my game when we got there. Oh and for the first time since surgery I had on real pants with a button and a zipper (which by the way is overated I have decided). So on the way home the pants were bothering my incisions so I unbuttoned and unzipped...I can't believe I am about to tell you what happened next.

We stopped at a WaWa for something, the place was packed...here it comes. I got out of the car and stepped onto the sidewalk and MY PANTS FELL TO THE GROUND. Yes you heard me I was standing there in front of all these people on a Friday night with my pants around my ankles wearing a shirt and black underwear thank you. The worst part is that I froze for a minute so there was nothing quick about covering up. I knew at that point 50/50 will always be with me so what the hell, I held my head up and did the walk of shame inside the store. I give up trying. I quit. Mk as usual shaking his head and know a couple times a day he drops his pants at home just to be funny. yeah funny Mk, my life sucks.

Kate Gosslin was there in the afternoon and the papparazi was in tow so I guess...it maybe could have been worse had People magazine snapped a few shots of me.

So how was YOUR weekend?
Nyn

No comments:

Post a Comment