17 September 2009

I want to sleep with Charlotte...

So I get the news from Doctor Holly yesterday that I can venture out in public alittle more, you know the whole "take it easy thing". Problem is...clothing.

I have been in my somewhat insane head lately coming up with what my perfect wardrobe would look like. Now all I need is a robe company that will listen (and never steal this idea because I will send my little nephews Ty, Chase and Brock after you and, well, you don't want that). So after some thought...

My favorite robe is that light, comfy, alittle fuzzy, feels like I am being hugged by what I can only imagine is heaven. The tag on it says "Charlotte". The thing is with the pain I live with I can't wear anything that feels heavy or I hurt. I can't wear a bra or I hurt for days. Point being "Charlotte" makes me happy so why do I have to torture myself to look good when I pass by YOU on the street? You aren't going to make me tea later or sleep with me or buy me diamonds. Although if you do I would like a Chocolate diamond, please. I am dying for one of those.

So "Charlotte Co." I need the following...Pants and a tunic top in pink. The top longer with pockets at the bottom and skinny pants cuz I hear I have great legs. Oh and make the top V-neck for my boobs, they look better in V-necks.
A grey hoodie with sweats for going to the store or to visit the nephews (I am watching you).
And for going out with Mk I need a black dress in this material (I am getting excited just writing this).

I promise you, the public, that I will look presentable. I will put on cute shoes. I will put on jewelry. I will even put on slutty, hooker boots to wear with the dress. I will be fun and outgoing. Less bitchy (heres hoping)and I will be a willing part of society.

Then, I will come home from my night out with Mk, take off the hooker boots and the jewlrey and be able to just GET INTO BED because I am already wearing jammie clothes. OMG I have helped to fix the Chronic Pain world just alittle. "Charlotte" this is a win win. Call me so we can start sketching and then when you are rich because of me you can buy me a Chocolate diamond.

Nyn

No comments:

Post a Comment