13 January 2010

I Need Cookie Rehab ASAP

Am I the only one having a Christmas cookie meltdown? For days I have been wondering around the kitchen snacking on things I wouldn't normally give a secong glance at. My evening coffee seems like it is missing something. Something round containing sugar and flour and possibly peanut butter with a kiss on top.

I finally realized my addiction tonight when I was really thinking of dipping an Andes mint into a jar a peanut butter (only chocolate I could find). I didn't dip. Then my son Adam came in and said "Why are there no cookies made?" and he isn't even a sweets guy but X-mas cookies have him in their clutches now as well.

I've decided I am going to make some tomorrow.Pop tarts just aren't doing the trick. I think the way to go here is weaning off, not going cold turkey. Yes, that totally makes sense, whew, I don't need rehab after all.
Nyn

No comments:

Post a Comment