24 January 2010

The thing about blogging...

After you blog for awhile and belong to Blogher and E-How, is it just me or does everyone start to think about how everyone else is doing some days?
I have read that all human DNA is only separated by .10% which pretty much makes us all the same. Maybe that is why I get the feeling after reading other blogs that we are, well, friends.
I wonder every day how Anissa (Hope4Peyton.org) is doing, and wish her husband could update more. There is Ree (The pioneer woman) that I have to check on the ranch from time to time :) There is the gay fathers with their little adopted MaKenzie that I adore as well as the American woman working for the embassy in Sudan (Facts are strictly optional) that is hysterically funny and I always hope she is finding the wine she needs to function over there. Anyway there are more but the point is that we all write at Blogher for the same reason when it comes down to it. Just to know that our lives matter and our opinions and no matter how different we are or the paths we took to get here, each one of us brings something to the table that the rest of us are looking for.
Everyone who has emailed me and the friends I have made seem just as important as the friends I grew up with. You make me smile and appreciate how I get through my life the same way that I wish nothing but good for everyone's blog I read.
So while it is amazing how many strangers have come together to help Anissa and her family get through this I guess it isn't that hard to believe since we have, you know, about the same DNA.

1 comment:

  1. It is interesting to discover a blogger and follow their life online. I have several that I keep checking back to see how they are doing.

    ReplyDelete