27 August 2009

Mar is taking your flowers but you don't mind

What started out as cute is starting to worry me. My biggest fear is that she will find the White House garden becoming and start digging up shrubs planted by Jackie O.

Mar (aka mom) has this thing with thinking that all flowers in the world are free and meant to be shared. No really, I mean the ones in your front yard that you think kids are stealing. I swear to you she keeps the supplies needed in her trunk for this. She digs up flowers from restaurants, hotels, yards etc... Mar, just so you know would never steal a thing and she is also a successful business owner that can buy any flowers/shrubs that she wants. She just chooses the ones you planted that catch her eye. Like it is a compliment to you on your taste... or Melania Trumps taste.

So, last week I asked my son to clean up my front lawn, just make it look better. Adam, in all his lack of wisdom/caring gave it a military haircut, down to the dirt, everything...gone. We'll get to his downfalls soon. Anyway, so Mar comes over and I swear to God she looked at my next door neighbors gorgeous lush flowers and said "Why don't you transplant some of their flowers to your yard"!!!! She said "Their Mums are so pretty" and "Look at that Lavender bush". I had to think quick and turn her attention to the Mint bushes in my backyard she has been eyeing.

She is truly fine with this, I just am not sure if charges can ever be brought against her. It would be awkward, especially if she decides the Rose bushes outside of the courthouse would look great around her patio. I need to call a landscaper quick...and hope the snow starts falling before Mar becomes our towns Martha Stewart behind bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment