20 August 2009

I Do NOT want my Soul Rested

It's been bothering me all day, the whole "God rest your soul" thing. Since I have convinced myself that I will most likely die from my upcoming surgery, I am covering all the bases. Really...I don't want my soul rested. I want rid of this damn 24 hour pain I live with, but my soul has things to do.

Who in the hell wants their soul "resting" for eternity? I want to see everything that I haven't seen. I want to be really good at things I'm not now. I don't know, things like tennis, black flips, you get the point. I want to see my extended family. I have people I need to apologize to and certain people I need to punch in the face. I have people, lots of people, that I need to ask questions of. So you see, when I die, I'll be on a "need to know" basis.

There are certain souls that I am counting on tracking down. In very random order: Nicole Brown Simpson, WTF happened that night? Have you haunted him since? But more important, would you marry him again? Its been said that if we did things differently then we wouldn't have the children we have. Chandra Levy, I still am not convinced who the guilty party is, so I will need to know. Anna Nicole, I am not blaming anyone except for her whole upbringing but I think she had no direction to start with and if anyone needed it, she did...we'll talk. This list will be expanded in future posts, I am sure.

And since I am on a roll, for the love of God, religion. I will start with whoever the jackass was that started the Amish sect. Who made gajillions (my word) of people think that if God created this beautiful place that you aren't allowed to see it? I mean have you ever seen the Amish at the beach? Does thou think not? I happen to believe that a wonderful God did create all of this for us to enjoy freely...I know since I have almost had my life taken in the blink of an eye. I know we take ourselves, and all these man made "rules" way beyond crazy. Settle down and be nice. Have a glass of wine.

So finally, after I talk to God, Anna Nicole, ask my Grandparents questions and see people I know that passed way to soon, I still don't want to rest. I want to be Bohemian like and, okay, alittle rested... and hopefully I'll haunt a few in the afterlife. Look me up when you get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment